SPREZZATURA is my favorite word. At its base level, it means nonchalance. It describes the art of doing something difficult with the greatest of ease.
Art without (apparent) effort.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

And so, an update from me . . . .

The other side of the kidney team. I have no complaints at all. In fact, I've never felt healthier in my life. Joyce and I made a trip to Denver this past weekend, and had a meeting at the hospital. The lab results are good, and everybody is pleased with my progress. The folks at the hospital are going to turn Terry and me into poster kids, doing a feature about our transplant on their website. When that happens, I'll post a notice about it on this blog, and provide an address.
Sometimes I wonder if they even removed one of my kidneys . . . .

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Paul! I'm glad we got to share some sushi before I left, and ever so glad to hear your check up was a pleasant experience.
    Thanks for including the information about Terry, too.
    Muley Point or bust!

    ReplyDelete